| adelina73 a întrebat:

am și eu nevoie de niște statusuri/maxime mai cool în limba engleză(amuzante, de dragoste, de supărare, filosofice etc), la orice temă. mersi anticipat

3 răspunsuri:
| βέiiiβiiişoor a răspuns:

Filosofice:
-today’s just yestarday’s tomorrow
lies are the best way a girl can have fun without having to take off her clothes
real eyes real lise realize
-It is a law of nature. you hit me, I hit you back
-A man must conquer himself before others beat you
-Never never trust anything without legs

De suparare:
-One of my tears I hid in the ocean, someone will find will be a day when I will not love you! I LOVE YOU!
-Tell him I forgot, tell him not thinking about it, tell him I love him not, but as I said all this through tears...
-Have you forgotten me, sadness in the world to instapanit! I want a tear, just a face to drown me, then glided to remove distances that separate us...

Amuzante:
-Despite what my schedule is not out that as I give Ronaldinho a 7-fold blow! Do not understand what is bad luck...
-I thought about it all day status...
-Do honor pays neighbor!
-Long and often heard... the key successes!

Fundita!batting eyelashesbatting eyelashesbatting eyelashesbatting eyelashes?:Sbig grin

| spy2o a răspuns:

Aici ai ce vrei si ce nu vrei, de toate pebtru toti:http://www.yahoostatus.ro/statusuri.php

| Pijamale a răspuns:

In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgatble love.

When there’s all chaos around you, sit in the middle and enjoy a cup of coffee.

Women have a wonderful instinct about things. They can discover everything except the obvious.

I`m not afraid of heights, I mean. you`ve seen my shoes.

Everything is funny as long as it happens to somebody else.

If you can’t get someone out of your head, maybe they’re supposed to be there.