| kindeerr a întrebat:

Imi spuneti si mie niste citate faine in engleza, va rog? puppy dog eyes

3 răspunsuri:
| ღEυCαρѕυηαTυAηαηαѕ a răspuns:

Buna!
1. To love means to forgive. Father Savatie Bastovoi 2. To love means to lose control. Paulo Coelho 3. To love means, maybe, to light up the best part in us. Octavian Paler in Scrisori imaginare 4. To love means to be born. Antoine de Saint-Exupery 5. To love means to risk not being loved back. Leo Buscaglia 6. To love means to transform, to be a poet. Norman O. Brown 7. To love means to put our happiness in someone else's happiness. Gottfried Leibniz 8. To love means to want, to see, to touch, to feel, with all your senses at once. Henry Beyle Stendhal 9. To love means searching for half of the whole you used to be a part of. Platon 10. To love means to receive a piece of heaven. Karen Sunde 11. To love means to admire with one's heart. Theophile Gautier

~I can`t live my life without my angel!; x[Nu pot sa traiesc fara ingerul meu]
~Nobody can ever take your place [ Nimeni nu poate lua vreodata locul tau ]
~Live for today because yesterdays are over and tomorrows may never come [Traieste pentru astazi pentru ca ieri s-a terminat si maine s-ar putea sa nu mai vina]
~Dream as if you live forever and live as if you die today [Viseaza ca si cum ai trai pentru totdeauna si traieste ca si cum ai muri azi]
~I enjoy getting laid - Ador un ursuleţ pufos
~Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow(Invata din ieri, traieste pentru azi, spera pentru maine)
~ Good friends are like stars.you don't always see them, but you know they're always there!(Prietenii buni sunt ca stelele.nu ii vezi intotdeauna dar stii ca mereu sunt acolo.)
~Sick of crying. tired of trying.Yes! I`m smiling! But inside I`m dying...(M-am saturat sa plang.M-am saturat sa incerc.Da! Zambesc! Dar inauntru mor.)
~I miss you,i miss you smile hapyy,i miss my angel-(imi e dor de tine,imi este dor de zambetul tau fericit,imi este dor de ingerul meu!)
~No one cares nobody's wrong,no one see I'm not so strong,everytime I hope I'm dreaming,I'm touching you,but you can't feel,I scream at you,but you can't hear![Nimanui nu-i pasa nimeni n-a gresit, nimeni nu vede ca nu sunt atat de puternica, de fiecare data sper ca visez, te ating, dar tu nu simti, strig la tine, dar tu nu auzi!]
~I don’t miss you, I miss the person I thought you were. Don’t come back hoping I’ll be there.[Sa stii ca nu-mi lipsesti. Imi lipseste doar cel care credeam ca esti]
~When I'm good, I'm very good but when I'm sad, I'm better
(Cand sunt bine, sunt foarte bine dar cand sunt suparat, sunt mai bine)
~I won't cry anymore.if you leave.I'll forget everything.I won't speak to you ever again ( Nu voi mai plange... daca pleci.voi uita totul.nu voi mai vorbi cu tine niciodata)
~The world is painted in black and white[lumea e pictata in negru si alb]

Maybe God put a few bad people in your life, so when the right one came along you’d be thankful. (Andrea Kiefer)

It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations. (Khalil Gibran)

Anger is the fluid love bleeds when cut. (C.S. Lewis)

If you judge people, you have no time to love them. (M. Theresa)

Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it enkindles the great. (C. DeBussy)

No one can be happy without a friend, nor be sure of a friend until he is unhappy. (Thomas Fuller)

Sper ca te-am ajutat! happy

| AlicefromWonderland15 a răspuns:

No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all. -Kurt Cobain
Keep listening to music cause it gets trough everything, I promise! -Mitch Lucker
People don't cry because they're weak, it's because they've been strong for too long -Johnny Depp
We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are Regrets -Marilyn Monroe
Astea se numesc 'quotes' in engleza. Poti scrie 'quotes' la google images si iti da mai multe citate