| LoveMe a întrebat:

Bunaaaa! vreau si eu statusuri din melodii ( deci NUMAI din MELODII ) in engleza! multumesc frumooos!

Răspuns Câştigător
| FreaxxKid_7835 a răspuns:

Bună! Am eu câteva.

• Im sitting alone, drinking alcohol. Writing a song about you. I know its so sad, maybe even mad. But I know what you do behind my back. sad
• When we are together is the time of our lives. We can do whatever, be whoever we like. Spend the weekend dancing, cause we sleep when we die. Dont have to worry bout nothing. We own the night! love struck
• Only you, only you. My beautiful dream, I loved you. love struck
• Only you, only you. You gave me your heart. love struck
• When I look into your eyes it`s over. You got me hooked with your love controller. :-x
• Every night in my dreams. I see you. I feel you. love struck
• I`ll never be alone, be alone, be alone. Cause you are in my soul, in my soul, in my soul. love struck
• I`ll never make you cry, make you cry, make you cry. You give me sunrise with your smile love struck
• I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me. I still feel your touch in my dreams. Forgive me my weakness, but I don`t know why. Without you it`s hard to survive.batting eyelashes
• Maybe I will never be. Who I was before. Maybe I don`t know her anymore. Maybe who I am today. Ain`t so far from yesterday. Can I find a way to be. Every part of me. love struck
• The summer`s not hot without you. The summer won`t start without you! love struck
• I`m no beauty queen. I`m just beautiful me. love struck

0 răspunsuri: