| tr3ni a întrebat:

Am de facut o tema la eng. trebuie sa fac un basm adica terbe sal modernizez un basm unu in eng plz help dai funda

Răspuns Câştigător
| ooLaviii a răspuns:

King ostrich beak
It was once upon a time a king who was exceedingly beautiful girl, but so proud, for he could not find them any suitor to her taste. Those who came-n petit before, to make them managed to get his treadle. BA May and taunted him over! But here are that one day the king Dadu a great ball, to which I invited all the boys eager cold feet. And as they look, come from all over the world, and appoint him as king and state rank: in front came the kings, and princes, earls and barons, and finally, second-hand nobles.

When carried to the king fu front of the string of suitors, the-ndata what he saw, I find each of them a blemish. First it seemed too fat: "I thought it a barrel." On the second he found too high: "Take what you look Tall Man! Do not get any in a year ...". The third was too short: "Short, thick and stocky! I look like a man. "The fourth said that's too yellow face:" I thought his death. "

The fifth and seemed too Roscovan: "Ros-comb." And the sixth, brought back too: "Look at: Brad Green, dry after hearth!" And so, is not one to not find any fault with the princess. But most of his races on a rake, whose kindness and cheerful to see. He sat at the top of the table and have a little crooked chin nitelus.
- Well, hell! lady cried, laughed so much, ruining it. It has a chin like a thrush's beak! And then he left the king's name "Knock-for-Thrush." ​​If the old king saw that his face does nothing more than to mock everyone and to chase spoken for, is angry and made terrible oath give her the wife of the first beggar who knocks at the door of the castle. Only a few days after that memorable passed ball, a poor singer ran over there and start singing under the palace windows, or think that they endure it and mercy with him or niscaiva food. As soon as you hear the song, the king had commanded a servant:
- Bring me since it immediately! The ragged singer go into the throne room and began to sing in front of the king and his daughter. And after the end of singing, praying to Mary, to help with the lo leave the heart. King II said:
- So much I liked your song, that you give my daughter the wife! The thrill of horror passed a lady on hearing these words, but the king speak loudly - I made an oath to give you after the first beggar that passes through here, and I keep my oath! In vain to pray and try to resist. Priest and king sent after the haughty princess was forced to marry the poor singer. After the wedding, the emperor did not let little respite and said: - Do you think a wife is also appropriate that the beggar to live under my roof? Get your man and go out of here! The beggar took his young wife and a starting hand, knocking down roads. And when they came it into a great forest, the woman asked her husband:
- This great forest, Whose Is it? And the man replied:
- A Knock-de-Thrush's emperor! He would have been yours, if it were taking a man.
- Because of pride, gave the plague, living I went to him today was his wife! ... They walked until they came they ever walked in a meadow. And she asked again:
- But this green meadow, Whose Is it?
- A Knock-de-Thrush's rake. He would have been yours, if it were taking a man.
- Because of pride, gave the plague, living I went to him today was his wife! ... May they walked so long and only the dadura of a big city. Woman beggar asked him again:
- This great city. Whose Is it?
- The Knock-for-Thrush's rake. He would have been yours, if it were taking a man.
- Because of pride, gave the plague, living I went to him today was his wife! ...
- I do not like at all, he said angry singer, you still hear you crying that you did for another man! ... "What I do not have your right are denied? Finally, poposira a tiny hut, and she asked:
- Oh, Lord, who live in a little house, that he shattered the way-out? And the singer replied: - Want to know who? So today I sat in it myself, but from now we live here together. When dadura to enter, she was forced to bend, so it was hut short. - But where are my servants? she asked.
- What servants? take to get an beggar. From now on, you only will have to take care of everything. He immediately go and put a fire to boil water, make me food. I can not hungry and tired I am! But to the king is not good at all to light a fire and no cook, so he had no choice but beggar was forced to put his hand to do all the work, not to stay hungry. And, guess one more stalling, no one can say that he did a pretty good food to finish ... After her little imbucara that I had, to sleep on the stove. Early in the morning, his singer wife the night awake in the head and an urge to immediately grasp the housework. For better or worse, a few days so they went, until ready dadura all victuals. Then his wife said her husband:
- Check this, more women, so no lift us to count: only eat and won nothing of the cand! ... You're into wicker baskets, hear? Then the man went to cut some willow branches, twigs and made them carry them home. She wholeheartedly strive to weave them, but the rods were hard and his hands hurt the gums.
- I see it as you do not go hand! - Her husband said. You even start spinning as you can about it you do best. The woman grabs the spinning, but the harsh thread cut her so deeply wool delicate skin of the fingers, always gave of his blood.
- Oh, that much I got it wrong with you, you're not any good done! is angry at her husband. But to say that your not looking for nothing because, look, I try to do trade with pots and bowls of clay. And you will go to market them and sell them. "Oh, think princess, or if they just happened to come on the market when people in the kingdom of my father and I see selling or dishes that have to even laugh at me!" But as she had no choice, was forced to obey, when he would not starve. The first time I went wrong trade, because, seeing as it was a beautiful, happy people buys goods and pay him as she asked. Yes, we have found i put some of that money in hand and looking to even the pots ...

And so they lived a short time from winning, until spent the last Lescaut. When the man saw that they have no choice, one sent back to deal with a lot of pots, as was predicted earlier and bought them from winning. This time, however, confident lady sat with them at the mouth to invites oborului and-ncepu people to buy. But, as one did, suddenly poured a rider entering the stallion in her pile of pots and made them all just pieces. She began to cry and fear, not knowing what to do. "Woe to me and me gonna pay you for it! she moaned meet. "Who knows what to tell my husband now, when you find out what happened to me!" A turn everything into a home run and it stories in detail the nuisance had given over her.
- Who has mentioned to you just sit down with pots at the mouth Obor riders on the way! an obvious man, harshly. And now the grumble stop that, as a dummy would understand that you are not good for any job! ... Look, I was the king's palace and I do not need any investigation of the kitchen maid, and I have promised you that they receive, but with no wages, only food. And so the king arrived at the kitchen maid. There had to give it all handy cook and work the hardest to commit even more humiliating. Poor her many pockets both their legal a char-N and they bring home uneaten food from the royal table. And the frost that cheating their hunger for food. But behold, one day happened to be the largest praznuiasca wedding son of the king.

He went and she, poor, look, pitindu the throne room after a door ... When the lights lit and guests began to come one more proud than another and that the lady saw him shine take my eyes, thinking, sad heart, to curse his fate and pride that brought in this state of poverty, making it to endure many humiliations. Passing by the dancing, the servants threw dishes from time to time they went or they took from the table. Hurried to the king put them in the pot, to go home with them. Suddenly the king's son appeared in the room, dressed only in silk velvet and-n. When a beautiful woman he saw, as it stood, nailed-to-door, grabbed her hand and wanted pull-in game.

But it is frightening to look great and save them in tight, because his son had given soon realize that the emperor was none other than King Knock-for-Thrush, which a petition once and she mocked him. But reluctance not help anything, for a start and more soundly Craiul and drawn by him in the throne room. Then, suddenly, that strap snapped and stood by the two pots and soup is poured on the floor, spread as there ... When they saw a guest like this all began to laugh until you stop them throwing wells and only words of scorn. The shame, the poor against the king would have liked better to go into the ground. Run to the door, but rather to perish from their eyes, but one reached the scale and brought back from someone. She looked at him and realized he was still king Knock-de-Thrush. And He gently mouth: - Fear not, for me and singer with that little hut of state are the same man! For your sake I pretended to beggar and rider that you broke all the pots I was. And all that I've done to your pride and defeated punish you for how you mocked me.

Then she began to cry bitterly and said: - How unjust I was! I do not feel worthy to be your wife! But he seeks to divert her thoughts so black and said: - Let, do not kill both with nature! Comfort yourself with the thought that your days of suffering have passed and now to make a wedding to go West! And as you clap their hands, maids dawn is a wonderful cook with the clothes of many were ever mentioned. Then came the girl's father, king of the old, and his courtiers coming and wishes to have all the luck part of her wedding to King Knock-de-Thrush. And only now can say that the mood is pusera ... I feel bad, really, I did not and we got there, that must be spent on this wedding memorable, as has never happened anywhere in the world! ...

1 răspuns:
| Mititelu_Robert_1994 a răspuns:

Eu am de facut la romana un basm