| αŁз a întrebat:

Ce status Sa`mi Pun la Hi5?batting eyelashes [ care`Mi Place cel mai mult Fundaawinking ]

Răspuns Câştigător
| ImmortalQueen a răspuns:

Move on he's just a chapter in the past; dont close the book; just turn the page

You're my precious little lady...the one that makes me crazy:X:X:X

Don't worry...be happy:X

I feel something in my heart, it’s like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!

1. We have to look for the facts, not words (trebuie sa ne uitam la fapte, nu la vorbe);

2. Don’t be sad, don’t be blue.Frankenstein was ugly too (nu fi trist, nu fi suparat, si Frankentein era urat);

3. He who laughs last, laughs best! But he who laughs first, sees the point (cel care rade la urma, rade mai bine! Dar cel care rade primul, intelege poanta);

4. To be or not to be, this is the question (a fi sau a nu fi, aceasta este intrebarea);

5. A bad workman always blames his tools (un muncitor prost da intotdeauna vina pe unelte)

1. We have to look for the facts, not words (trebuie sa ne uitam la fapte, nu la vorbe);

2. Don’t be sad, don’t be blue.Frankenstein was ugly too (nu fi trist, nu fi suparat, si Frankentein era urat);

3. He who laughs last, laughs best! But he who laughs first, sees the point (cel care rade la urma, rade mai bine! Dar cel care rade primul, intelege poanta);

4. To be or not to be, this is the question (a fi sau a nu fi, aceasta este intrebarea);

5. A bad workman always blames his tools (un muncitor prost da intotdeauna vina pe unelte)

fat kids are hard to kidnap

life is a maze and love is a riddle

hell is a place called school

for now i know that things gone past are never to be found again

why use drugs when you can just get high on life?

A smile doesn’t cost anything

* I was born intelligent but school destroyed me

* We have to look for the facts, not words

* Don’t be sad, don’t be blue. Frankenstein was ugly too

* He who laughs last, laughs best! But he who laughs first, sees the point

* To be or not to be, this is the question

* A bad workman always blames his tools

* A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

* A faithful friend is hard to find; remember man and keep in mind

* A friend in need it’s a frienf indeed

* Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

* A smile doesn’t cost anything

* Always imitate the behavior of the winners when you los

* I see angles in the sky, I’ve seen snow falling in July, I’ve seen things you can only imagine to see or do, but I haven’t seen anything sweeter than you.

9. Cute enough to make you look twice, Sweet enough but not too

nice, A lil crazy but not too wild, The kinda girl that’ll make you

smile

10. God made mud, God made dirt, God made boys so girls can flirt.

6. Notice how you and me are always online at the same time? You must be addicted

7. A faithful friend is hard to find; remember man and keep in mind (un prieten adevarat este greu de gasit; sa tii minte asta)

8. A friend in need it’s a frienf indeed (prietenul la nevoie se cunoaste);

9. A smile doesn’t cost anything (un zambet nu costa nimic);

* Be optimistic, all the people you hate are going to eventually die smile

* Love is like google, you have to go trough a lot of spam before you find what you’re looking for

* Death is patient. She waits for every single one of us. I started out with nothing… and I still have most of it!

* If you see me, don’t touch me, If you touch me, don’t kiss me, If you kiss me, don’t *** me, If you *** me, don’t stop

SI UITE CATEVA SITE-URI:

http://statusuri-pentru-messenger.blogspot.com/......gleza.html

http://www.ymvista.com/......a-engleza/

http://statusuri.jmechera.net/statusuri-in-engleza.html

http://web13.net/......ove-4-you/

bye:*

0 răspunsuri:
Întrebări similare