| KarinSmith a întrebat:

Can I get pregnant from pre-ejaculation fluid?
I just had the sexual relationship for the first time with my boyfriend and it was unprotected. I just wanted to know that if he didn't ejaculate inside me, can I still become pregnant from pre-ejaculation? We didn't have sex for very long only a couple minutes because I was scared. I just wanted to know what I should think/know at this point?

7 răspunsuri:
| Adry05 a răspuns:

There are really little chances for you to get pregnant from that. What can i say, is more about luck in your case. laughing

| William a răspuns:

Nu. Iti recomand sa inveti limba romana, altfel o sa fie greu sa te intelegi cu noi.

| anss23 a răspuns:

There is a chance that pre-ejaculation fluid could get you pregnant. Think about it this way: even condoms don't have a 100% safety rate when it comes to avoiding pregnancies, so the fact that you had unprotected sex, even if it didn't last long is not good at all. Let's hope for the best but use a condom next time!

| sabin89 a răspuns:

I don't speak English, so please write in Romanian.

| Violleta2022 a răspuns:

Yes, you can!

| kandaraki a răspuns:

You should think what you gonna do with your baby, because 90% you are pregnant. congratulations!~

| readytofly a răspuns:

Hello, I believe that you should not worry as "pulling out" usually does the trick, only the ejaculation but not the pre-ejaculation being able to carry fertile sperm.