| xXWhisperOfLoveXx a întrebat:

Spuneti-mi si mie niste filme cu adolescanti comedie, muzical in afara de Groaza.Multe filme am vazut (American pie, euro trip, A/Another cinderella story, raise your voice, mean girls, material gorls, american Virgin.etc)

Răspuns Câştigător
| Maria_1619 a răspuns:

The House Bunny, Love don’t cost a thing, Cruel intentions, She’s all that, Boys and girls, Down to you, Not another teen movie, 10 things I hate about you, The breakfast club, Bring it on, Save the last dance, Step up, Step up 2 the streets, Just my luck, Scary movie, Van Wilder, The perfect man, A walk to remember, The girl next door, The Lizzie McGuire Movie, It’s a Boy Girl Thing, Legally Blonde, What a girl wants, Senior Skip Day, Prom Night, Bratz : The Movie, John Tucker Must Die, She’s the man, Sex drive, I love you Beth Cooper, Final destination, Twilight, Greta, Post Grad, The sisterhood of traveling pants, College road trip, Freaky Friday, 50 first dates, 7 things to do before I’m 30, Everything you want, Just friends, First daughter, Chasing liberty, The hottie and the nottie, Sorority boys, Fraternity house, The last song, Love Wrecked, Sidney White, Wild child, Extreme movie, Sex Pot, 40 Days and 40 Nights, Accepted, Meet the spartans, Epic movie, Beta house, Naked mile, American pie the band camp, The notebook, Jumper, Ghost rider, 17 Again, Adolescenti normali, etc. Sper ca ti-am fost de folos, eu le-am vazut pe toate si mi-au placut.

2 răspunsuri:
| gabriel_7690 a răspuns:

''zohan''film super comedie

| nimenialtudecatunanonim a răspuns:

Cred ca maria merita o fundita