| anky13 a întrebat:

Va rog sa'mi scrieti si mie niste melodii rock big grin melodiile cele mai faine primesc fundita^^

Răspuns Câştigător
| Dumnezău a răspuns:

1.Papa Roach-Lifeline,To Be Loved...,Last Resort,Forever,Scars, Hollywood Whore, She Loves Me Not

2.Nickleback-If everyone cared,Photograph,Never Gonna Be Alone,If today was your last day,Never Again,Burn it to the ground, Because of You, Hero

3.My Chemical Romance-Famous Last Words,Teenagers,Helena,SING,Welcome to the black parade,Desolation Row,The ghost of you,Dead!, I don't love you, Astro zombies

4. Bullet for my Valentine-Hand of blood,All these things i hate(Revolve around me),Scream Aim Fire, Waking the Demon, Your Betrayal

5.Skillet-One Day Too Late,Lucy,Yours To Hold,Monster,Hero,It's not me it's you,Rebirthing,Comatose,Better than drugs,The last Night,Say Goodbye,Those Nights, Savior, Invincible

6. Puddle of mudd-Blurry, Psycho, She Hates Me

7.Bon Jovi-Thank you for loving me,Always, It's my life, Living on a prayer

Ajunge? big grin

3 răspunsuri:
| AndreiAlexandru36 a răspuns:

Vezi ce ati place la trupe ca three days grace, shinedown, seether, epica, lunatica, nonpoint, flyleaf, dead by april, korn, slipknot, skillet, breaking benjamin. bafta

| FunKesha a răspuns:

* Evanescence - My immortal
* Avril Lavigne - Complicated
* Blink 182 - Feeling this
* Hoobastank - Out of control
* Incubus - I wish you were here
* N.E.R.D. - Rockstar
* P.O.D. - Youth of the nation
* Papa Roach - Forever
* Placebo - Song to say goodbye
* Snow Patrol - Run
* Sum 41 - Some Say
* 30 Seconds to Mars - Hurricane

| Nimeniii_8835 a răspuns:

Asteaa imi plac miee cel maii mult : Green Day - American Idiot sh Paramore - Ignorance! Sper sa iti placa sh tie :d