| Yoyoo300 a întrebat:

Cine imi poate traduce si mie corect aceasta melodie? http://www.youtube.com./watch?v=LpkYOktaEzs
Imi place foarte mult dar nu stiu ce zice :))

3 răspunsuri:
| AnnaSpiritualRavishment a răspuns:

St1m feat. Hands Up! - Girl From The Past

| Yoyoo300 explică (pentru AnnaSpiritualRavishment):

Nu ma refeream la titlu. laughing) Ci la versurile melodiei.

| AnnaSpiritualRavishment a răspuns:

Saturday evening, the center and I take-away coffee all rushing around. The euro fell, the dollar rose. And here you are among the hustle and bustle of all this, as always with a smile on his face, so that's luck, then. because I still remember the smell of your perfume, And then my friends back home were buhim, I mumbled your name out loud sloppy now and then stumbling on the curb side of the road. Did not even know what to say to you, perhaps, "Hello," Although come to mind far more offensive phrases. So many times in this case a loss for words, but the bitter taste was slightly sweet memories. And right in the head shestnarik, balcony on the ninth, and he damn April, where I met you there. Sooner or later zarubtsuyutsya wounds lie, And because you live with it. Chorus: You're my uninvited guest, a girl from the past, I do not say "I'm sorry" is better in the good, the girl from the past, Go away! You appeared as suddenly disappeared as I hate evil, but do not hold you, to be honest. Speaking, and the ground was slipping from under the feet: Year as a married as well as before all the rest. Heard you also started a family - daughter Grow all right the way you dreamed of as a child in accuracy. And you're not really changed since then, as the song "Hands Up" sounded from cassettes. views Do not these plaintive - will not help "Glad to see blah blah blah" - and the same to you Come on without too much tinsel, we're not at fifteen I had long left the venture to get even with you. Okay, time for me. Yes, and you're already in a hurry, I can see Although memory and so will not allow to approach you closer. Sooner or later zarubtsuyutsya wounds from the lies. And because you live with it. Chorus: You're my uninvited guest, a girl from the past, I do not say "I'm sorry" better in the good, the girl from the past, Go away!