| rrrbeto95 a întrebat:

Care este citatul vostru favorit in engleza (funda dupa ce primesc 20 raspunsuri)?

12 răspunsuri:
| Simina1066 a răspuns:

"My kingdom for a horse!"

| Кристина21 a răspuns:

No matter how hard will be my family will love melove struck
Never give up.
Love is louder.Scz am mai multe si nu ma pot decide:X

| Annalina99 a răspuns:

Peace&Love:X

| wintage a răspuns:

A house is made of walls and beams; a home is built with love and dreams.

| KamiM a răspuns:

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life." -- John Lennon

| Ana96_3682 a răspuns:

"Hang on..." Harry muttered to Ron. "There's an empty chair at the staff table... Where's Snape?"
"Maybe he's ill!" said Ron hopefully.
"Maybe he's left," said Harry, 'because he missed out on the Defense Against the Dark Arts job again!"
"Or he might have been sacked!" said Ron enthusiastically. "I mean, everyone hates him --"
"Or maybe," said a very cold voice right behind them, "he's waiting to hear why you two didn't arrive on the school train."
Harry spun around. There, his black robes rippling in a cold breeze, stood Severus Snape. He was a thin man with sallow skin, a hooked nose and greasy, shoulder-length black hair, and at this moment, he was smiling in a way that told Harry he and Ron were in very deep trouble."

Oooo, sau, sau...

"Fascinating though your social life undoubtedly is, Miss Granger, I must ask you not to discuss it in my class. Ten points from Gryffindor."

Sauu...

"The Dark Arts are many, varied, ever-changing and eternal. Fighting them is like fighting a many-headed monster, which, each time a neck is severed, sprouts a head even fiercer and cleverer than before. You are fighting that which is unfixed, mutating, indestructible."

| NuDauFunda a răspuns:

A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.
Mahatma Gandhi

| NuDauFunda a răspuns (pentru NuDauFunda):

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."
Bob Marley

| Crazyfish a răspuns:

Hai,vere,inca nu ti-ai completat tema aia la engleza?

| rrrbeto95 explică:

"crazyfish" daca chiar vrei sa stii, nu e pentru tema de la engleza. Am vrut sa scriu unu la status la mess si cam atat.

| Crazyfish a răspuns (pentru rrrbeto95):

Thanks ca m-ai luminat, dude!

| rrrbeto95 explică:

Nu pot sa inteleg de ce raspundeti asa din plictiseala. Si daca era pentru tema la engleza... era vreo problema? parca nu ai copiat in viata ta.

Întrebări similare